Primary purpose of this article is to analysis the Significance of Reflection in workplace. Reflection simply implies that you review things and learn. We can study from what went well and from what went not so well. Experience provides us with data and responses. If we take the results and feedback and work with it to grow our expertise and abilities we’ll advance and better at what ever it is we making the effort to improve. Face to face communication isn’t different so use the power of reflection to strengthen your skills. Always reflect with an open mind and you’ll find there are always new what you should learn.
- Annual Financial Statements Report of AB Bank in 2016
- Sample Leave Application format for Umrah
- Company Overview and Financial Observation of Transcom Group
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Gammon India Limited
- A visit to a historical place/building (Mosque of Ibn Tulun, Cairo)
- The Lyrid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight. Here’s How To Watch