Business ethics involves applying general ethical principles and standards to business behavior. In this lecture briefly present on Strategy, Ethics and Social Responsibility. Social responsibility is a means of achieving sustainability. There is one and only one social responsibility of business to use its resources and engage in activities designed to increase its profits so long as it stays within the rules of the game, which is to say engages in free and open competition, without deception or fraud.
- Request Application for a Valid Car Parking in the Office Area
- Retail Banking and Foreign Exchange Mechanism of Standard Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Wage-earners and Foreign Exchange Operations of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Japan Plans to Put Transformable Robots on the Moon
- Biography of Claude Debussy
- Job Application Format for Art and Music Teacher