Main objective of this article is to discuss some advantages of professional Social Marketing. Social marketing seeks to formulate and integrate marketing concepts with other methods to influence behaviors that gain individuals and communities for the greater social good. The idea seeks to integrate analysis, best practice, theory, market and partnership insight, to express to the delivery of opposition sensitive and segmented social change programs which are effective, efficient, equitable and also sustainable. Here also explain benefits of Social Marketing: Enhancing Brand Visibility, Analyzing Trends, Meeting Target Market Needs and Keeping Clients Loyal.
- Assignment on Effectiveness of the promotional program
- Marketing Mix Analysis of LG Microwave Oven of Butterfly
- Discuss Sales and Distribution Management of Reckitt Benckiser
- Report on Marketing Mix Analysis of Mission Group
- Presentation on Fire the Customer
- Introducing and Naming new Products and Brand Extensions