Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance-based marketing when a business rewards more than one affiliates for every visitor or customer brought from the affiliate’s own marketing and advertising efforts. The sector has four key players: the business, the network, the publisher and the customer. The market is continuing to grow in complexity, resulting in the emergence of a secondary tier regarding players, including affiliate marketing management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized 3rd party vendors. Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Online marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates generally use regular marketing methods.
- Lecture on Pricing Strategies
- Overall Banking Activities of Exim Bank Based on Marketing Strategy
- Customer Value Maximization
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited
- Marketing Strategies Imposed by Real Estate Companies of Bangladesh
- What is Business Communication