Measuring effectiveness of the promotional program, Cost Perhaps the most commonly cited reason for not testing (particularly among smaller firms) is the expense. Good research can be expensive, in terms of both time and money.
- Report on Corporate Social Responsibility and Small Medium enterprise of Southeast Bank LTD [PART-2]
- Students Satisfaction of East West University
- Dynamics of E-Commerce
- Marketing Strategy on Great wall Ceramic Industries Ltd
- Internship Report on WARID Customer Service
- Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction Level at BRAC Bank