Behavioral Targeting is a method used by advertisers and publishers to utilize a web user’s previous web browsing behavior to customize the types of ads they receive. It relies on capturing website and landing page visitor data and using that information to provide these visitors with advertisements that are relevant to their needs and interests. It has emerged as one of the main technologies used to increase the efficiency and profits of digital advertisements, as media providers are able to provide individual users with highly relevant advertisements.
- Internship report on Determining the Customer Satisfaction of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Term paper on Service Marketing in Hospitals
- Term Paper on Corporate Service quality of Banglalink
- Assignment on Marketing Plan of Swift Sugarcane Juice.
- Various kinds of viral marketing campaigns
- Get the Benefits of Various Web Applications