Primary purpose of this article is to discuss how to build a Marketing Strategy. Marketing strategy is the aim of increasing sales along with achieving a friendly competitive advantage. Marketing strategy contains all basic along with long-term activities in the field of marketing that deal with the analysis in the strategic initial situation of the company and the formulation, evaluation and choice of market-oriented strategies and thus contribute to the goals in the company and their marketing objectives. It can be an organization’s method that combines each one of its marketing targets into one thorough plan. A good marketing strategy should be drawn from researching the market and focus on the right product mix to get the maximum revenue potential and sustain the business enterprise.
- Customer Satisfaction on Production and Services of Dabur India Ltd
- Report on Quality in the Restaurant Business
- Report on Strategic Development on Angelina Face Wash
- Branding and Promotional Strategies of Airtel Telecom in Bangladesh
- Employee Compensation Programs in Marketing
- Reason for Shifting to Other Brand