Marketing strategy is defined by David Aaker as a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its resources on the optimal opportunities with the goals of increasing sales and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Marketing strategy includes all basic and long-term activities in the field of marketing that deal with the analysis of the strategic initial situation of a company and the formulation, evaluation and selection of market-oriented strategies and therefore contribute to the goals of the company and its marketing objectives.Strategic planning is the process of developing & maintaining a strategic fit between the organization’s goals & capabilities & its changing marketing opportunities.
- Report on Qubee internet service provider- operations in Bangladesh
- Marketing Research Report on Unilever Bangladesh
- Discuss on Mobile Marketing
- A Report On In Plant Training in Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Experiance in Brand Development Department of Unilever Bangladesh
- The Five Generic Competitive Strategies