Marketing strategy is defined by David Aaker as a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its resources on the optimal opportunities with the goals of increasing sales and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Marketing strategy includes all basic and long-term activities in the field of marketing that deal with the analysis of the strategic initial situation of a company and the formulation, evaluation and selection of market-oriented strategies and therefore contribute to the goals of the company and its marketing objectives.Strategic planning is the process of developing & maintaining a strategic fit between the organization’s goals & capabilities & its changing marketing opportunities.
- Identify the Legal Problems Related the Protection of Consumer Rights
- Products and Subsidiaries of Meghna Group of Industries
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Practices of Commercially Poultry Feeds in Bangladesh
- Presentation on Environment of Marketing Channels
- Marketing Mix Manipulation at Apex Foam Indutries