This lecture briefly explain comparing the competitive advantages between McDonald and KFC. McDonald’s and KFC are two of the most prominent fast food chains cherished by numerous around the globe. In this study, target population is the young consumers (under 30) in Hsinchu City. The consumers selected a fast food restaurant, they care about the service and taste of food most. In order to increase the market share of young consumers, restaurants have to put most effort on the service and taste of food.
- Marketing Plan on American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Activities of DBL Distribution and Parkway Packaging LTD: Study on DBL Group
- Marketing Practices of Uttara Bank Limited
- Assignment on Difference between Brand and Product
- Importance of Packaging in Beverage Industry
- Functions Activities of Exim Bank Ltd (Part 2)