Competitive Advantage is an advantage a firm has in excess of its competitors, and can generate greater revenue or margins or hold on to more customers as compared to its competition. There can be many types connected with competitive advantages like firm’s cost design, product offerings, distribution network and support. Competitive advantage provide a company an side over its opponents and an capability to generate greater value with the firm and it’s shareholders.
- Customer Service Banking Products of BRAC Bank
- Communication Practice in Mercantile Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Term paper On Marketing Startegy of SINGER BANGLADESH
- Term Paper of Principal of Marketing on Marketing Plan of AMCL PRAN
- Product Positioning of Biscuit Industry in Dhaka City
- Berlos Model of Communication