For the manufacturer, brands provide a means of identifications for ease of handling and tracing, a means of legal protection of unique features and of endowing products with unique associations. Furthermore, brands signal quality levels to consumer and can be effectively used to gain competitive advantage, derive satisfaction from product consumption and secure financial. Research has indicated that brand attributes are viewed as important elements in a consumer’s decision-making. Famous brand names can disseminate product benefits and lead to higher recall of advertised benefits than non-famous brand names.
- Method of Measure Promotion Effectiveness
- Presentation on McDonald’s at Morocco
- Training And Development on Employees Performance at Mcdonald’s Restaurant Ltd.
- How to Obtain Top Catalogue Encapsulation
- Assignment on Marketing Mix of Colgate
- Developing a Suitable Marketing Strategy for White Detergent Powder