It is a lecture paper on Consumer Markets and Consumer buyer behavior. Consumer buyer behavior refers to the buying behavior of final consumers individuals and households who buy goods and services for personal consumption and all the individuals and households who buy or acquire goods and services for final consumption make up the consumer market.
- Define and Discuss on Marketing Environment
- Explain How Sales Training Enhances Revenue
- Lecture on Developing Pricing Strategy and Program
- Promotional Item
- Internship Report on AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE INVESTMENT & COMMERCE BANK LTD
- Internship Report on Marketing Aspects of Baby Zinc