British American Tobacco (BATBC) is the world’s most international tobacco group with brands sold in more than 180 markets. As a course requirement of Consumer Behavior, this report is designed to the gap between academic knowledge and the practical to some extend. It is really a great opportunity to have on real life experience while passing through the process of theoretical learning. The operational activities are very vast of British American Tobacco in Bangladesh. But this study limited to the attitudes, preferences, social class and the consumer purchasing intension on that product.
- Discuss on Integrated Approach to Digital Marketing
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Limited
- Internship Report on the General Banking Operation of Commercial Banks
- What is Brand Strength
- Peoples Perspective Regarding Bangladesh for Marketing
- Marketing Research Report on Unilever Bangladesh