Brand loyalty is where a person buys products in the same manufacturer repeatedly as opposed to from other companies. Brand loyalty is the extent of the faithfulness of consumers to a particular brand, depicted through their do purchases, irrespective from the marketing pressure generated by the competing brands. Brand loyalty occurs whenever a customer chooses to repeatedly get a product produced by the same company rather than a substitute product created by a competitor. For example, some people will always buy Coke on the grocery store, whilst others will always acquire Pepsi.
- Formulating a Suitable Marketing Strategy for Q Cash
- Lecture on Professional Sales Manager
- Marketing Activities of Rahim Afrooz Golbatt Limited
- Internship Report on Market Feasibility Study of Cotton Mélange
- Internship Report on Evaluation of Customer services Quality of Prime Bank Limited
- Freelancing World