Customer Satisfaction is the amount of satisfaction provided by the goods or services of an company as measured by the amount of repeat customers. Customer Satisfaction is a term regularly used in marketing. This can be a measure of how products and services supplied by a corporation meet or meet or exceed customer expectation. Customer satisfaction is defined as “the number of customers, whose reported experience having a firm, its goods, or its providers exceeds specified achievement goals.
- Marketing Mix of Biopharma Laboratories Limited
- Promotional Mix of Shwapno: A Study of ACI Limited
- Proper Value of Personalized Labels
- Internship Report On Compensation and Benefits Package of ACI
- Describe Business Advertisement
- Thesis Paper on The Marketing Problems and Prospects of Dano Milk Powder in Bangladesh (Part-2)