This article focus to Define and Discuss on Brand Equity. Brand equity is a phrase used in the marketing industry which describes the worthiness of having a well-known brand name, based on the idea that a well-known brand name can generate a higher price from products with that brand name than from products with a less well known label, as consumers believe that the product with a well-known name is superior to products with less well-known titles. Brand equity is a marketing term utilized to refer to the promoting impact of a given services or products in association with a brand name.
- Only the Right Nuclear Bomb Can Stop an Asteroid Hitting Earth
- Choose Effective Promotional Product
- Export Promotion Bureau (EPB)
- Dyson Spheres around Black Holes could be a Phenomenal Power Source for Alien Civilizations
- Importance of Personal Communication in Business
- Application Format for Any Suitable Job without Experience