Prime purpose of this article is to define and discuss on Brand Management. Brand management is a communication function in marketing that also includes analysis and planning how that brand is positioned in the market. Developing a good relationship with the target market is required for brand management. Brand management consists of a large number of diverse tools as coping with, maintaining and enhancing the particular brand image through social media platforms, various kinds involving online promotions, organizing events that contain public participation and celebrity appearances and kinds of offers and freebies for consumers.
- Report on Merchandising is an Important Work in Garments Sector
- An internship report on Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited
- Report on Partex Group The Major Soft Drinks Maker in Bangladesh
- How to Write a Business Plan in Market Analysis
- Term Paper on Marketing Strategy of Premier Bank
- Marketing Strategy of Mum Mineral Water