A demographic profile is a business tool which identifies several qualities when companies try to define a market place segment. Common characteristics inside profile include grow older, sex, income, household size and education. Other more specific items inside demographic profile may shop around on a consumer’s acquiring habits. A demographic profile can determine when and where advertising ought to be placed as to achieve maximum outcomes.
- Lecture on Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Marketing Practices of Commercially Poultry Feeds in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Difference between Brand and Product
- Niche Marketing is Better for Business
- Performance Analysis A Study on Naishargic Properties ltd
- Consumer Behavior and Branding Strategy of Nokia XpressMusic