Prime purpose of this article is to discuss how to develop Sales Strategy. A sales strategy is made up of plan that postures a company’s brand name or product to get a competitive advantage. Successful strategies help the sales staff focus on target audience customers and get in touch with them in appropriate, meaningful ways. Sales representatives want to know how their products or services can solve consumer problems. A successful income strategy conveys this so that the sales force uses time targeting the right customers at the best time. Here discuss eight elements of the winning business strategy: Sales team, Products, Competitive SWOT analysis, customer, geographic reach, supply chain and vendor, plan, market share and marketing.
- An Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing of Bank Products for NCC Bank
- Internship report on Customer preference for using AKTEL Pre Paid Connection
- Marketing Plan on pizza hut
- Report on Customer Satisfaction on General Banking Service of Mutual Trust Bank Limited
- Hypothesis of Bay Agro Industries Ltd