This article describe about Disruptive Innovation, which is the process of developing new products or services to replace existing technologies and gain a competitive advantage. It is differentiated from a disruptive technology in that it focuses on the use of the technology rather than the technology itself. It’s tends to shake up a market when it is introduced externally, and it typically requires a more creative internal attitude toward the product development and promotion process. It was defined and phenomenon analyzed by Clayton M. Christensen beginning in 1995.
- Overall Marketing Activities of GrameenPhone Limited
- Marketing Operation and Competition Analysis of Crown Cement
- Impact of Advertisement on Consumer Buying Decisions
- Changing Mono Brand to Multi Brand Retailing
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of IDLC
- Marketing Activities of a web outsourcing company