This report focus to evaluate Marketing Strategy of Jamuna bank limited. Marketing strategy is the purpose of increasing sales along with achieving a lasting competitive advantage. Marketing strategy includes all basic along with long-term activities in neuro-scientific marketing that deal with the analysis on the strategic initial situation of company and formulation, evaluation and number of market-oriented strategies and therefore contribute to the goals on the company and their marketing objectives. Other objectives are to evaluate marketing strategy of JBL, and explain how they formulate their marketing strategy and also examine the efficiency level of its present marketing strategies are working. Finally recommend some better strategies and suggest it for their policy implication.
- Internship Report on An Analysis of Marketing Activities of Global web outsourcing Limited
- Time and Sales Territory Management
- Report on Consumer behavior
- Report on Competitive Advertising Analysis of Unitrend Limited
- Impact of Exotic Fish Culture in Bangladesh
- Internship report on Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited