The prime aim of this article is to discuss about on Experiential Marketing. Engagement promoting, generally known as “experiential marketing,” “event marketing”, “on-ground marketing”, “live promoting” or “participation marketing,” may be a promoting strategy that directly engages customers and invitations and encourages customers to participate within the evolution of a whole. instead of watching customers as passive receivers of messages, engagement marketers believe that customers ought to be actively concerned within the production and co-creation of promoting programs, developing a relationship with the whole.
- Marketing Strategies of GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh
- Lecture on Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Report on Partex Group The Major Soft Drinks Maker in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Banglalink Marketing Plan
- Internship Report on Pro-Staffers LLC
- Internship Report on Housing Loan Scheme of MIDAS Financing Limited