Major objective of this article is to explain Personal Branding. Personal branding is the practice of people promoting themselves and their professions as brands. While prior self-help management techniques ended up about self-improvement, the personal-branding concept suggests instead that success comes from self-packaging. Creating a personal brand is very important, especially in your particular life, to help move you to the next level of your job or when looking for a new career path. Here also discuss some tips for improve Personal Branding: Have a Plan, Create the Content, Develop Strong Relationships and Keep Updating.
- Marketing Research Proposal
- Marketing Strategy of Navana Electronics Limited
- Report on Measuring the service quality of BRAC BANK towards SMEs
- Presentation on Managing the Service Experience
- What is Brand Identity
- Thesis Paper on The Marketing Problems and Prospects of Dano Milk Powder in Bangladesh (Part-1)