Main purpose of this article is to explain Retail Mix. Retail mix is really a marketing plan of which responds to a few varying factors, for instance location, pricing, workers needs and supplied services and products. A retail mix plan targets ways of attract customers along with influence their purchasing ability. It also includes signs, placement of goods in the location and price discounts. The compositions of different variables are: Product Merchandising, Price, Promotion, Store location, Resources (Staffs/ Employees) and Processes. Retail mix in a variety of stores gives different ideas to retailers to determine, plan and construct their mission to advance towards their goal.
- Define and Discuss on Target Marketing
- Lecture on Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Internship report on Customer preference for using AKTEL Pre Paid Connection
- Term Paper on Marketing Strategy Premier Bank
- Foreign Exchange of Social Islami Bank Ltd in the Perspective of Marketing
- Evaluation of Marketing Activities of Nesaria Foundation Limited