Broad objective of this article is to explain Retailing Strategy. Retailing Strategy can be a marketing plan that details what sort of business intends to make available its products to consumers and influence their expenses. For example, a typical list strategy might illustrate how far better to place and exhibit a company’s products in stores and how to build optimal consumer attention at those locations with such things as price discounts, position, retailer incentives and signs. Decision Strategy: Retailer Strategy, Image advertising, Location analysis, Appropriate pricing, cooperative ad, Featuring brand, Simultaneous Evaluation of Outlet and Brand, Multiple brand, High service etc.
- Marketing of Telecommunication Equipments in Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Marketing Activities of Transportation Service
- Current Market Position and Prospect of Danish Biscuits
- Promotional Products is the Ideal Advertising Tools
- Assignment on Effectiveness of the promotional program
- Importance of personal selling