Freebie marketing is the razor and blades business form, is a business model wherein single entry is sold at a little price (or sometime specified left for free) in order to enhance sales of a corresponding good, such as supplies. For example, inkjet printers need ink cartridges, “Swiffers” need cleaning fluid, mobile phones need repair contracts, and game consoles need accessories and software.
- Telemarketing Techniques in Inbound and Outbound
- Brand Equity in Marketing
- Developing a Brand Equity Measurement and Management System
- Advertising Principal of Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- Factors Affecting the Success of Advertisements
- Experiance in Brand Development Department of Unilever Bangladesh