The aim for any industrial market segmentation scheme is to identify the most significant differences among current and prospective customers that will effect their purchase choices or buying behavior, while keeping the particular scheme as simple as it can be. Industrial market segmentation is a scheme for categorizing business and business customers to steer strategic and tactical decision-making, specifically in sales and also marketing.
- Assignment Report on Central Bank
- New product idea for Nestle Bangladesh Limited
- Procedures in Employer Branding
- Build a Successful Brand Identity
- Bondhu Garage Project of Asiatic Events Marketing Limited
- Report on Customer Satisfaction Before and after launching 24 – hour cards customer services of Brac Bank Ltd