This is Lecture on Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy. Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is the concept under which a company integrates and coordinates its many communication channels to deliver a clear, consistent and compelling message about the organizations and products. The marketing communicator needs to know where the target audience now stands and at what stage it needs to be moved. The marketing communicator must decide – What to say and How to say.
- Report on Business Strategies of Berger Paints Bangladesh limited
- Marketing plan in PRAN
- Report on Customer Satisfaction Before and after launching 24 – hour cards customer services of Brac Bank Ltd
- Customers Satisfaction Between Exim Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Aristotle Model of Communication
- Consumer Behavior and Branding Strategy of Nokia XpressMusic