This is Lecture on Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy. Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is the concept under which a company integrates and coordinates its many communication channels to deliver a clear, consistent and compelling message about the organizations and products. The marketing communicator needs to know where the target audience now stands and at what stage it needs to be moved. The marketing communicator must decide – What to say and How to say.
- Nature of the job at Foreign Exchange Department Mutual Trust Bank
- Discuss on Digital Forensics
- Internship Report on Credit Management of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Depository Institutions of Financial Institutions
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Operation of IBBL
- Job Application Format for Special Education Teacher