Principle objective of this article is to discuss key discount strategy in Online Merchandising. Within the broadest sense, online merchandising is defined as ‘the activity of promoting the purchase of goods’. Whether this is in a keep, over the telephone or online the principle will be the same – ‘Sell a lot more stuff (Profitably)‘; the differences can be found in the techniques employed to do this. Before you decide upon your discount rates strategy, you would do well to consider product positioning too. Sometimes, where the product does not have an accredited brand, consumers may read the lowest price in perceived consonance with cheaper quality. Such customers might wish to go in for just a branded quality solution over price.
- Whirlpool Strategic Approaches to worldwide expansion
- Presentation on Environment of Marketing Channels
- Linux Web Hosting
- Business plan in unique super shop
- Marketing Strategies of GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction Analysis on General Banking Activities of Social Islami Bank Limited