Principle objective of this article is to discuss key discount strategy in Online Merchandising. Within the broadest sense, online merchandising is defined as ‘the activity of promoting the purchase of goods’. Whether this is in a keep, over the telephone or online the principle will be the same – ‘Sell a lot more stuff (Profitably)‘; the differences can be found in the techniques employed to do this. Before you decide upon your discount rates strategy, you would do well to consider product positioning too. Sometimes, where the product does not have an accredited brand, consumers may read the lowest price in perceived consonance with cheaper quality. Such customers might wish to go in for just a branded quality solution over price.
- Marketing Strategies Imposed by Real Estate Companies of Bangladesh
- Legal Advertising
- Simple Ways to Impress the eCommerce Customer with Packaging
- Loan Product Marketing and Risk Management Process of BRAC Bank
- How to Find Wholesale Dropshippers
- Marketing Operation and Competition Analysis of Crown Cement