This lecture focus to presentation on Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing. Interactive Marketing is two-way buyer-seller electronic communications in a computer-mediated environment that buyer controls the kind and amount of information received from the owner. Customerization is the growing practice of customizing not just a product or service but in addition personalizing the marketing and overall shopping and buying interaction for each purchaser. overall Multichannel Marketing is the particular blending of different marketing and sales communications and delivery channels that are usually reinforcing in attracting, retaining and building relationships with customers.
- Internship Report on Marketing Implications of Popular Developers Limited
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction on new products and Performance Analysis
- Thesis Paper on Problems and Prospects of Telecommunication
- Assignment on Marketing Mix of Progressive Footwear Limited
- Describe Conception about Marketing of Banking Services
- Different Product Attributes of Igloo Nuggets and Juice