This lecture focus to presentation on Managing Marketing Channels and Wholesaling. Marketing Channel could be Individuals and firms involved in the process of making a product or service available for use as well as consumption by consumers as well as industrial users. Direct Channel is a marketing channel the place where a producer and ultimate consumer deal directly collectively. Indirect Channels is any marketing channel where intermediaries are inserted relating to the producer and consumers in addition to perform numerous channel functions. Here briefly explain Factors Affecting Channel Choice and Management: Environmental Factors, Consumer Factors, Product Factors and Company Factors.
- Report on Merchandising is an Important Work in Garments Sector
- Measurement the Employee Satisfaction of Exim Bank Limited
- Sales Process Practices at AIMS
- Internship Report on AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE INVESTMENT & COMMERCE BANK LTD
- Analysis the Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
- Online Advertising