Data Preparation and Description is the activity that ensures the accuracy of the data and their conversion from raw form to reduced and classified forms that are more appropriate for analysis.
- Report on Corporate Social Responsibility and Small Medium enterprise of Southeast Bank LTD [PART-1]
- Report on Ring Shain Textaile Ltd
- Distribution Definition
- Analysis of Service Marketing of United Commercial Bank
- Viral Marketing for Restaurant Business
- Marketing Analysis of Banking Product of AB Bank Limited