A segment is unattractive when there are actual or potential substitutes for the product which place a limit on prices and profits. If technology advances or competition increases in these substitute industries prices and profits are likely to fall.
- Marketing Positioning Strategy Akij Food and Beverage Limited
- Commodity Branding Practices of Gypsar by ACI Fertilizer
- New product idea for Nestle Bangladesh Limited
- Evaluate the Measure for Enforcement of Consumer Rights
- Telemarketing Techniques in Inbound and Outbound
- Marketing Activities of Krishibid Properties Limited