A segment is unattractive when there are actual or potential substitutes for the product which place a limit on prices and profits. If technology advances or competition increases in these substitute industries prices and profits are likely to fall.
- Internship report on Marketing Management of Libra Infusions Ltd
- Define and Discuss on Hispanic Marketing
- Report on Marketing Strategy of Rahimafrooz Bangladesh Limited
- Marketing Research Process
- Customers Satisfaction Between Exim Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Retailing Strategy of Business World