Market Segmentation is the process of dividing a market into distinct subsets of consumers with common needs and selecting one or more segments to target with a distinct marketing mix. Market Segmentation is a marketing term mentioning the aggregating connected with prospective buyers into groups which may have common needs and can respond similarly to marketing action. Market segmentation enables companies to a target different categories connected with consumers who perceive the entire value of certain products and services differently from each other.
- Measuring the Effectiveness of the Promotional Program
- Internship Report on Marketing Glasstech Limited
- Internship report on modern trade of Reckitt Benckiser Limited
- Lecture on Distribution Channel
- Internship Report on An Overview of Customer Service of Grameeen Phone Limited
- Marketing plan in new Product