To measure is to discover the extent, dimension, quantity or capacity of something, especially by a comparison with a standard.
Measurement in research consists of assigning numbers to empirical events, objects or properties, or activities in compliance with a set of rules.
- Marketing Program of Walton Motorcycle
- Relationship Process of Advertising Agency in Bangladesh
- Pharmacutical Marketing Promotion Analysis
- Discuss on Lucrative Niches for Courier Companies
- Assignment on Computer Business Marketing System in Bangladesh
- Customer Retention in the Context of the City Bank Ltd