The extent to which the receiver sees the source as knowledgeable and trustworthy to give information. A source characteristic which encompasses similarity, familiarity and likability. A source has power when he/she can actually administer rewards and punishments to the receiver.
- Duck Nesting On London Balcony Showers Family with Ducklings Twice During Lockdown
- Advance Salary Application for Marriage Ceremony
- Request Letter for Payslip or Wage slip for Future Reference
- Barcode Label Printers
- Report on Customer Satisfaction of Berger Paint Bangladesh Limited
- Resignation Letter for Further Higher Studies from Employee