Strategic Planning is the process of developing and maintaining a strategic fit between the organization’s goals and capabilities and its changing marketing opportunities. Strategic planning is an organization’s process associated with defining its approach, or direction, and making selections on allocating the resources to pursue this plan. It may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation with the strategy.
- Report on Marketing Analysis of Product of AB Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Term paper on Marketing Plan in Shark Shield
- Product Positioning on Biscuit Industry In Dhaka City
- Customers Satisfaction of Berger Paints Bangladesh Ltd
- Discuss on Marketing your Business on Shoestring Budget
- Assignment on Advertising Story Board of Coca Cola