The Principle objective of this report is to analyzing the marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd. Other objectives of this reports are to describe the marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd, to identify the strengths, weakness, opportunities, & threats of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd, to identify the problems related to marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd and to make some recommendations to solve the problems. Finally this report make swot analysis of Marketing Activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd.
Objective of the Study
The main objective of the study is to analyzing the marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”. The specific objectives of the study are as follows:
- To describe the marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”.
- To identify the strengths, weakness, opportunities, & threats of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”.
- To identify the problems related to marketing activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”.
- To make some recommendations to solve the problems.
The study requires a systematic procedure from selection of the topic to final report preparation. To perform the data sources are to be identified and collected, they are to be classified, analyzed, interpreted and presented in a systematic and key points are to be found out.
Nature of the study: This is a descriptive type of research.
Sources of data:
- Officers of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”.
Secondary sources: Secondary data are collected from different sources which are as follows:
Global Web Outsourcing Company website (globalweboutsourceing.com)
Target population: All officers & customers of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”.
Sample size: 100 respondents have taken to collect their evaluation through questionnaire 30 of them ore officers of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd”. And 70 of them are customers.
Sampling Technique: Convenience sampling has been used to select sample.
Data collection Methods:
- Opinion Surveys
- Face to face interview
Global Web Outsourcing is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in the USA & Europe. We are primarily focused on Web Application Development for Companies and Individuals wishing to move their websites into the dynamic world of Web 2.0. The Global Web Outsourcing Team is highly qualified, experienced, and technically skilled, whose main objective is to keep the project quality up to international standards.
Global Web Outsourcing is an ICT outsourcing company providing high quality software and Internet services to clients around the world.
Our world-class web application development and Internet solutions strengthen the business capabilities of our client companies’ vision.
We provide web development services to our global clients 24 hours a day with our intensive R & D efforts, quality, and competitive cost-effective solutions.
To our clients:
Our vision is to provide our clients with innovative new features that enhance the relevance and effectiveness of our products and services through the use of the latest Internet-based technologies; and to maintain our position as an industry technology leader through robust investment in research and development.
To our employees:
Our vision is to offer employees the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing and winning organization, focused on providing clients and investor’s outstanding products, services and returns.
Global Web Outsourcing is an ICT outsourcing company providing high quality software and Internet services to international clients.
Our world-class web application development and Internet solutions strengthen the business capabilities of our client companies.
We have successfully completed virtually all kinds of web related projects for offshore companies.
Key Business Areas:
The company specializes in following areas:
- Web application development
- CMS solutions
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Hotel & restaurant management software
- Healthcare & hospital management software
- We are currently focusing on the following international markets:
- EU countries including UK, Germany, Denmark And USA
- Scandinavian countries including Sweden, Denmark and Norway
- Our Expertise
- Our main skills and expertise lie in the following technologies:
- Programming Tools: PHP, .NET, C#
- Databases: My SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Web Languages: PHP, ASP/ASP.NET, HTML
Mission & vision
The primary mission & vision is expanding our leadership position in the spice, not seasoning and flavoring market.
Always to be number one company in the Outsourcing company to serve quality product for the customer. The unabated success of the Company was due to innovative business approach and the ability of its management to concept the challenge of the free market economy. Global web Outsourcing limited not sale satisfaction to customer. They also prepare comprehensive plan for product diversification to face the market competition. Our plan and new techniques will earn more profitability for the company and increase greater confidence of the prospective customers.
- To provide quality services to customers.
- To make quality investment.
- Strong Marketing Activities
- To right time delivery
Marketing Strategy of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd
The term marketing has changed and evolved over a period of time, today marketing is based around proving continual benefits to the customer, these benefits will be provided and a transactional exchange will take place.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing defines as ‘The management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitability’.
Philip Kotler defines Marketing as ‘satisfying needs and wants through an exchange processes.
Is a process by which
- One identifies the needs and wants of the people.
- One determines and creates a product/ service to the meet the needs and wants. [Product]
- One determines away of taking the product/ service to the market place.[PLACE]
- One determines the way of communicating the product to the market place. [Promotion]
- One determines the value for the product. [Price]
- One determines the people, who have needs/ wants. [People]
- and then creating a transaction for exchanging the product for a value and thus creating satisfaction to the buyer’s needs/ want.
A Marketing Strategy is a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its limited resources on the greatest opportunities to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. Marketing strategy is the way you make sure you’re getting the maximum impact from your limited marketing budget and time. Undifferentiated marketing assumes everyone is the same and aims a particular product at everyone. Advantages: easy to plan, doesn’t miss anyone. Disadvantages: can be wasteful, ignores segmentation, can lead to disappointing sales.
Differentiated Marketing aims the product at specific segment in the market. The company may be trying to sell exactly the same product to deferent segments but it will change its promotional methods and the image it creates.
- Advantage, separate mix can be developed for each segment, different market can be easily identified.
- Disadvantage, Can be costly, message may by pass some customers.
- Concentrated Marketing is when the message is aimed at just one small market.
- Advantage, Small firm can concentrate their marketing, allows a specific mix to developed.
- Disadvantage, Ignores other area of the market, can cause problems in future as may it more difficult for company to expand
- Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd. follows Differentiated marketing policy
Basic strategies are given below:
- Devise training programs that increase awareness about our service.
- Network, either in person or electronically where our target markets congregate.
- Direct marketing involves sending our proposal letters and prospectus. Direct marketing can only work if we contact them regularly.
- Advertise in print media or directories, often with a offer to reap the benefits of an immediate response or sales. Advertising lends credibility (image advertising) and, like direct marketing, must be continuous.
- Send out publicity and press releases through local newspaper, radio, and television station.
- Corporate Clients
- Customer Consultancy Firm
Customer Consultancy Firm: Corporate clients can get special for CMS website for $150 (Tk.10, 000) in advance 1,000 Tk. Global web outsourcing Ltd. provides 24 hours as well as service to the corporate clients. Always keep inform about new offer.
Customer Consultancy Firm: Customer consultancy firm gets real live outsourcing project based CMS Joomla and Os commerce training in a world class outsourcing Company for Tk. (each) only.
Our world-class web application development and Internet solutions strengthen the business capabilities of our client company’s vision.
Global Web Outsourcing is committed to providing consistent levels of high quality products and services to our customers, driven by our effective Quality Management System. Certified to ISO 9001:2008, and CMMI level 3 we follow many Industry best practices. Our experienced team of Quality professionals continually improves our process framework that strengthens our ability to deliver superior quality products and services.
Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and service to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organization goals. The marketing mix is probably the most famous phrase in marketing. The elements are the marketing ‘tactics’. Also know as the ‘four Ps’ marketing decision generally fall into the following four controllable categories:
The product is the most important aspect of the marketing mix. It is a outsourcing company and products various types of product and various attributes of the product. Product has tangible benefits. Tangible benefits include benefits, which can be measured such as the top speed of a car.
Here are some examples of the product decisions to be made:
- Quality level
- Products line
- Repairs and Support
There are various types of the products are as follows:
It is very important that the correct price is charged for a product. If the price is too high consumers will avoid the product, as they will believe it to be expensive yet if the product is price too low they may believe that there is something wrong with the product for it to be so cheap. Also if the company charges too low a price, it may not cover its costs. There are many different pricing strategies that companies can use to decide on a price for their product including market and psychological pricing methods.
Some examples of pricing decisions to be made include:
- Pricing strategy
- Suggested retail price
- Volume discount
- Price flexibility
- Price discrimination
Profitable price organization like outsourcing company must set prices on their products. An organization is bound to set its price thinking its costs into account. A price selection, which dose not cover all the cost, may lead the organization into a loss. While pricing its product global web outsourcing limited keeps the following factors into account:
- Concentration Cost
- Labor Cost
- Developing Cost
- Web developing Cost
The place where you can except to find your customer and consequently the sale is realized. Knowing this place, you have to look for a distribution channel in order to reach your customer.
Some examples of distribution decisions include:
- Distribution channels
- Market coverage (inclusive, selective or exclusive distribution)
- Inventory management
- Distribution centers
- Order processing
In the context of the marketing mix, promotion represents the various aspects of marketing communication. That is, the communication if information about the product with the goal of generating a positive customer response.
- Promotional strategy
- Personal selling & sales force
- Sales promotions
- Public relations & publicity
- Marketing communication budget.
Various strategies work well for different target markets and therefore, several may be required to triumph. The key for successful marketing understands what makes some one want to use or buy services and what type of marketing strategy they respond to. This requires you to learn needs, problems, industry tends, and buzzwords.
Benefits of marketing Plan:
Having a marketing plan will help you to focus on your target market and to find if there are any gaps in the market that will provide new opportunities for you. Your marketing plan will also provide you with something that enables you to measure how you are progressing. This can then highlight strategies that are working for you and those that are not.
A good marketing plan will also benefit you in that it provides your out side financiers with confidence that you know your market and that you know how to achieve your objectives.
A good marketing plan will deal with the matter of sourcing new leads as well as creating new networking opportunities for your business. The bottom line means your plan will define your business as well as your customers and your future plans.
Advantages of marketing plan:
- Identifies needs and wants of consumers
- Determines demand for product
- Aids in design of products that fulfill consumers needs
- Identifies competitors and analyzes your products or firm’ s competitive advantage
- Identifies new product areas
- Identifies new and potential customers
- Allows for test to see if strategies are giving the desired results
Global Web Outsourcing specializes in providing the following services. We offer all our services in a manner tailor made to fit your requirements as well as offering genuinely unbeatable incentives to regular and repeat clients.
- Dynamic Web Solutions
- Flash & Multimedia
- Joomla Customization
- Content Management System
- Web Layouts
- Website Redesign
- Logo Design
- Web 2.0 Design
- Graphics Design
- Custom Word Press Theme
- Web Programming
- E-commerce Solutions
- Online shopping Chart
- Social Networking & Community website development
SWOT Analysis of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd.
The SWOT analysis commonly used tool for identifying gaps and potential for improvement. The SWOT analysis is very easy to conduct and the explanation of the whole exercise, which dose not consume much time.
- Strict Quality Assurance
- Timely Delivery
- Huge Cost Saving
- Technical employ of the company has the negative views about the management of Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd.
- There is shortage of skilled employ in the company due to which the company has to face a large of competition.
- The advertisement budget of the Global Web Outsourcing Ltd .is very short comparatively other brands in the market.
- Most of the managerial staff is not well
- There is also very weak point in the management which is the over staffing. There is over staffing in the management.
- The salaries of management staff are very low and experience people dose not come for the job.
- The management staff does not enough direct links with their clients.
- The company has not developed the promotional strategies for the international market
- Due to flexibility of government policy of the Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd. Has opportunities to increase their business.
- Due to the strong financial position of the company, the management can use the latest technology in their products.
- They can use brand name in the international market to increase their sales.
- As the company is financially very strong, so it can use electronic and the print media to increase their sales
- Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd. should appear in the national industrial exhibition. It is a big opportunities for the company to create the awareness of its brand in the national as well as international markets.
- A large number of the new incoming companies are increasing the competition in the market.
- Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd. is offering the same products at relatively lower price.
The problems on marketing activities of Global Web Out Sourcing Ltd. have been shown below:
- The management does not cheerfully encourage the employees on take training about software developer.
- There is huge problem in pricing. As pricing is not fixed so customer get different price quotations from the employees for same product.
- Many of the employees are not technically skilled.
- The company has not developed the promotional strategies for the international market
- Global web out sourcing Ltd. does not monitor their plans regularly.
- The company doesn’t pay salary to the employees in due time.
- The company doesn’t employ any executive for sales promotion.
- The number of the employee is few (35).
- The management staff does not have enough direct links with their clients.
Global web out sourcing Ltd. is performing very well since product inception.
It is quite difficult to give suggestion to improve the working conditions of Global web out sourcing Ltd. As we know that nothing is perfect, there always a room for improvement, so solutions have found during the internship can be made up taking into account the following suggestions.
- The management should be cheerfully encourages the employees on take training about software developer.
- Every employee should discuss the price margin among them as they can give same price quotation to customers.
- The managerial staff should be technically skilled.
- The management should use the latest technology in their products promotion.
- Global web out sourcing Ltd. should monitor their plans regularly.
- The company should pay salary to the employees in due time to their proper motivation.
- The company should recruit executive for sales promotion.
- The number of the employee is few (35). So, the company should recruit more employees.
- The management staff should communicate with their clients for sales promotion.
Organizations exist when two or more people work towards achieving common goals. An organization can never be better then the people it hires. Hence we have to get the best to be the best because the performance of the employees reflects the company’s image and standing in the market.
An organization’s ability to meet the training and development challenges provides an opportunity to make significant contribution to the company. With better quality people executing the company’s operations the HR department can create a competitive advantage for the company. Here in the end I want to sum up my report of the internship in Global web out sourcing Ltd. In the few words. Again I would like to say thanks to Global web out sourcing Ltd. And it all employees for providing such supportive environment of learning. I must say that my three months internship experience in Global web out sourcing Ltd. Was a great learning time and I believe that it will be very helpful for me in future career.
During my internship in Global web out sourcing Ltd. There was a chance to particularly use my knowledge and skills, which I have gained during my study as well as gained and experienced different new skills on the job. It also helped to learn about the E- marketing working in Bangladesh, its procedures and products and service.
Here in the report it was tried my best to give very informative and useful details regarding my internship in Global web out sourcing Ltd. And I believe that by reading this one would agree with me that gaining practical experience of what we learn in books is as important and useful as any other thing. I was fortunate enough to secure a position as an entrance here and thereby able to do and in depth analysis of the working environment of this company from the inside and of the external environment.