Marketing management uses a variety of tools from economics and viable strategy to evaluate the industry framework in which the firm operates. Marketing management is the directorial discipline which focuses on the convenient application of marketing direction, techniques and methods inside enterprises and association and on the management of a company’s marketing resources and actions.
- A Case Study on Blueprinting
- Integrated Marketing Communications of Premier Cement
- Report on Marketing Analysis of Product of AB Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Lecture on Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Marketing Communication Strategy of Telecommunication Companies in Bangladesh
- Define Brand Value and how to Develop it