Marketing warfare strategies are a kind of strategies, used in business and marketing, that seek to draw parallels among business and combat, and then employ the principles of military strategy to business situations, with competing firms considered as analogous to sides in a military conflict, and market share considered as analogous to the territory that’s being fought in excess of. Here also briefly explain Offensive, Defensive, Flanking and Guerrilla marketing warfare strategies.
- Marketing Strategy of Coca Cola company Ltd
- Promotional Suggestions for Effective Brand Marketing
- Creating Brand Loyalty
- Internship Report on Evaluating Marketing Strategy of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Lecture on Source, Message and Channel Factors
- Marketing Plan of a New Product on AIRRYS Easy Mobile Phone Tracker