Mass Media means technology that is intended to reach a mass audience. The most common platforms for mass media are: books, the Internet, magazines, movies, newspapers, radio, recordings, and television. The general public typically relies on the mass media to provide information regarding political issues, social issues, entertainment, and news in pop culture. The term “mass media” is sometimes erroneously used as a synonym for “mainstream media”.
- McDonalds Entry Strategies in India
- Lean Manufacturing
- Assignment on Understanding Customer and Value Creation
- Report on Market Segmentation Targeting and Positioning
- Report on The Effect of Advertising on Branding A Study on Mobile Phone Operators in Bangladesh
- Report on Student Counseling firm in CASCL