Multi-level Marketing can be a strategy that some legitimate home business opportunity companies use to help encourage their existing distributors to generate prospects new distributors by paying the current distributors a percentage with their recruits’ sales. The recruits are called a distributor’s “downline. ” All distributors also generate profits through direct sales of products to help customers. Amway is an illustration of this a well-known direct-sales organization that uses multi-level marketing.
- Analysis different Techniques for Visual Merchandising
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Sales Commission Policy of Grameenphone Limited
- Analysis of Effective Distribution as Territory Sales Officer
- Marketing Activities of Global Web Outsourcing Limited
- Assignment on Nestlé