Multicultural marketing is the practice of marketing to a number of audiences of a particular ethnicity—typically an ethnicity over and above a country’s majority culture, which is sometimes called the “general market place. ” Typically, multicultural marketing takes good thing about the ethnic group’s different cultural referents—such seeing that language, traditions, celebrations, religion and another concepts—to communicate for you to and persuade which audience.
- Marketing Plan of Satrang
- Importance of Negotiation Skills Training
- Developing a Suitable Marketing Strategy for White Detergent Powder (Part 2)
- Evaluation of Marketing Activities of Nesaria Foundation Limited
- Report on Bangladesh Pharmaceuticals Study and Its Products
- Term paper On Marketing Startegy of Singer Bangladesh