Oligopoly is a common market form. As a quantitative outline of oligopoly, the four-firm concentration ratio is often utilized. This measure expresses the market industry share of the actual four largest firms in an industry as a percentage. Oligopolistic competition can promote many different outcomes. In a few situations, the firms may employ restrictive trade practices to boost prices and restrict production in a very similar way as a monopoly.
- Report on Competitive Advertising Analysis of Unitrend Limited
- Report on Marketing System of Pharmaceutical Company A Case Study on GACO Pharmaceuticals
- Presentation on Marketing Plan of Coca Cola
- How to Design Retail Displays
- Tips for Effective Managerial Communication
- Assignment on Sales Force Recruiting Process