Primary purpose of this article is to explain Optimistic Use of Colors in Graphic Design. General uses of graphic design contain identity, logos and branding, publications (magazines, newspapers and books), publish advertisements, posters, billboards, website graphics and essentials, signs and product packaging. Here briefly focus on colors in Graphic Design. The language of colors is exciting as it can emote a lot more than real symbols and the art of identifying the ideal colors for a brand is vital to creating an easily individual brand.
- Overall Marketing System of Bengal Plastic Industry Ltd
- Report on Marketing Analysis of Product of AB Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Report on Marketing Plan for Unique Testing Company
- Ten Ideas for Surviving Networking Events
- Advertising Principal of Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- Assignment on Difference between Brand and Product