Organizing the activities and management of the sales force is a major part of strategic sales planning. Until recently, however, significant cultural and organizational restructuring was not common among either industrial or consumer goods marketers. Customers now demand that sales forces exist in their world. This requires sales forces to organize themselves in such a fashion that they can work intimately with certain segments of customers. Customer-driven companies must now organize their sales forces around markets, not around product lines.
- Features of Customer Relationship Management
- Report on Corporate Social Responsibility and Small Medium enterprise of Southeast Bank LTD [PART-1]
- How Can Increase Brand Awareness
- What Do Photovoltaic Panels Provide
- Report on Service Marketing Plan for United Hospital Limited
- Assignment on Analysis of Customers Satisfaction A case Study on IFIC Bank Ltd