Organizing the activities and management of the sales force is a major part of strategic sales planning. Until recently, however, significant cultural and organizational restructuring was not common among either industrial or consumer goods marketers. Customers now demand that sales forces exist in their world. This requires sales forces to organize themselves in such a fashion that they can work intimately with certain segments of customers. Customer-driven companies must now organize their sales forces around markets, not around product lines.
- Marketing Plan of New Product Named Kool Body Soap
- Marketing Bank Products of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Report on Marketing Implication of Popular Developers Limited
- Marketing Problems and Prospects of PRAN Juice
- Formulating a Suitable Marketing Strategy for Q Cash
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)