The aim of this study is to present on Derivative Market. Derivatives are used to diversify a portfolio or to manage risk. They are also used to speculate on market movements. Financial derivative is a contractual agreement, whose profits or loss depends on the price of assets underlying in a contract. There are several general derivatives markets, each containing thousands of individual derivatives which can be traded. Financial derivative product: Forward contract; Future contract; Option contract and SWAP.
- Internship Report on Marketing Activities of Transportation Service
- Advantage of Custom Packaging
- Significance of Tertiary Sales Visibility in FMCG Business
- Personalized Marketing Definition
- Report on Effectiveness of Internal Communication (Part-3)
- Marketing Operation and Competition Analysis of Crown Cement