Major purpose of this study is to present on McDonald’s at Morocco. It is the world’s largest chain of fast food restaurants. The Food safety is one of the issues foreign tourists are concerned with in Marrakesh. McDonald’s is a safe place to have salads while traveling. McDonald’s lettuce and other salad items arrive already pre-washed in a large plastic. Excellent procedures require employees to put on gloves before touching and preparing salad greens into the serving containers. Also, it is very interesting where McDonald’s food is coming from in Morocco.
- Determining The Customer Satisfaction of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Market Potentials of New Energy Drinks in Bangladesh
- Branding and Promotional Strategies of Airtel Telecom in Bangladesh
- McDonalds Consumer Protection
- Virtual Assistant Marketing
- Present Market Position and Qualitative Analysis of ACI Aerosol