Mcdonalds is the largest fast-food chain in the world. Currently found in 120 countries and serve 54 million people daily. Over 30,000 stores worldwide. Mcdonalds Began franchising in 1955 with implementation of “speedee service system”. In Thailand, McDonald’s serves the Samurai Pork Burger, with teriyaki sauce, lettuce and mayonnaise. Typically owns the property it’s restaurants are on, and collects rent from franchisee’s. This restaurants in Thailand also serve the Mega animals Mac (known as the Double Big Mac) all year long.
- Campaigns and Promotional Offers of Qubee
- Choose Effective Promotional Product
- Report on Competitive Advertising Analysis of Unitrend Limited
- Report on Meghna Cement mills limited (Part-2)
- Report on Bangladesh Pharmaceuticals Study and Its Products
- Marketing Bank Products of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited