Product management is usually an organizational lifecycle function just a company dealing with the planning, forecasting, as well as production, or marketing of your product or products at all stages of the item lifecycle. Similarly, Product Lifecycle Management integrates people, data, procedures and business methods. It provides product information for businesses and their prolonged supply chain enterprise.
- Marketing Practices of ACI Agribusinesses
- Dealers and Agents Satisfaction Level of Grameenphone Ltd
- Assignment of TM International Bangladesh Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process in Unilever Bangladesh LTD
- Merchandising Business in Ready Made Garments (Part 3)
- Presentation on Measuring Service Quality